четверг, 1 марта 2018 г.

Канадский фотограф Paul Bica

Hi, my name is Paul (Toronto, Canada) and I've been with flickr since 2007. Initially I joined it to keep a private family album, and then to watch from the shadows for the first year or so, then I got inspired by the unexpected and impressive talent here; eventually started my own exploratio.
I became active (and addicted) after I bought my DSLR (Olympus E3) in May 2008. I always use a tripod and capture JPGs of all available dynamic range (complete white to complete black) which is an average of about 10 to 12 images per scene during the day, and a few less at night; the exception would a moving vehicle when I'm forced to shoot 1 RAW.
For post processing I use photomatix for some HDR work (less and less) and photoshop for (relatively slight) contrast / saturation / sharpness adjustments, and IR experiments but basically I'm an amateur - never took a course and I do this out of pleasure and no pressure :) 
Please don't be offended if I don't add you as a contact because most of my time is taken by work and I haven't been very active in the last few years...

JuicyWorld / Paul Bica (Пол Байк) – фотопейзажист
flickr / paul bica
About Paul Bica










Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий